Friday, May 21, 2010

4 A.M. (Kaskade)

"There's a way ... there's a way.... I know........" Yes there must be a way. Being single is great but then again it has it's low moments. Right now is one of them. I feel such a feeling of forlonging. For someone to passionately throw back the true emotions that I show. The heart that I share, quivering in my hands. My empathy for all humans. Someone to hold me in their arms, to kiss me all over, to let me know they would not leave. I am aching for that right now. But then again who am I to demand someone's heart, attention, time and care now when I know I am not ready for commitment?
But it's calling me.......... For now, my paper is screaming to be finished so I can sleep these feelings away......
Much love to give... but to hold on for now...
Emily.

No comments:

Post a Comment