Monday, March 25, 2013

Haiku by Her-Green Tea


"Green Tea"


Hot, smooth, refreshing
Takes me to relaxation
An ancient secret







If you know me really well, you will know that I am a FIEND for tea. I crave it and do wish to invest in that market once I become a spiritual guide, so that I can use it as a tool to heal. I find green tea to be my favorite. I have an everyday blend, a going out blend, a special occasion blend and blends I find rather offensive to the art of tea. I really do find that green tea is my favorite because as soon as I am able to drink a cup of it, I find myself relaxing and finally being able to not think. I love to drink green tea best in my room in the solace and absense of noise and people. If I am outside drinking tea, I love to share that moment with an amazing person who has expressed such a love for tea as well. 

Tea is a serious matter for me. So serious that I wrote a poem solely based on my favorite tea.

Sip. Digest. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment