Monday, March 25, 2013

Haiku by Her-Healing


“Healing”


Please do take your time
Ignore the raging outside
Answers are within




While I am now in my research phase of life, I love to do research, organize it and share what I learn on my own. I have been becoming more Afro-centric, more into spirituality but becoming more open to what life has for me. I also have been facing a LOT of personal battles. I do not wish to share the full details, only my closest friends know word for word what I am going through and why, but I am grateful for healing. I am on a healing journey. We all should partake in one, but I guess we all do not take the time to look within and see that things can and are wrong. I am trusting God and moving forward in life. I am trusting the Most High and not in capitalism, or big Pharma, or false friends to help me as I once did. Everything in my life must be pure of intent, natural ingredients and able to be integrative in integrity for all.

Cryptic yes, but I am on this journey. Just something to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment